Most students enter the Reflections contest in a division based on their grade level:
- Primary (preK-grade 2)
- Intermediate (grades 3-5)
- Middle School (grades 6-8)
- High School (grades 9-12)
Students with Disabilities may participate in the National PTA Reflections program in one of two ways:
- They may enter in the division that corresponds to the entrant’s actual grade level or the grade level closest to the student’s functional abilities. Special-needs students choosing this option may not receive any help on their entries that would not be allowed for any other student.
- They may enter the Special Artist Division. This division is for special-needs students of all ages. Students entering as Special Artists may receive non-artistic accommodation and assistance from an adult. Click here for details about entering in the Special Artist Division.